Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Mo and Kee: Flowers for Him"


DAZ 3.1x, Reality 1.01, LuxRender 0.7

For whatever reason, I decided to submit an entry to Renderotica's 2011 Valentine's Day Contest.  This image did not win, nor place, nor show.  Nor was it given an honorable mention. I was a little disappointed, but I can certainly recognize that it's not overtly a Valentine image. I spent a lot of time on it and did learn a lot about solving posing and lighting problems, so I'm happy that I entered, and I'm mostly pleased with the final result.

A couple of things that I wish had been better are 1) the light on her left shoulder and breast is a little hot, and 2) I wish I'd been able to find a better skin texture for the Apollo character. 

One softbox for the main light and then several spots for facial fill. GIMP for a bit of cleanup on Apollo's skin. 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know what size scalpel was used to perform the circumcision on such a large penis. Nice picture though!

    Rabbi I. Kutyorpeckeroff

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, one has to wonder where and how a primitive woodsman would be having his johnson adjusted. ;-)

    ReplyDelete